About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend HOMEWORK & BONUS

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

HOMEWORK

GET PROGRESS REPORTS SIGNED BY YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN!!!




BONUS
  • Select an article in a newspaper
  • Write a one page handwritten OR two paragraph typed response to the newspaper article
Make sure to include:

  1. Proper WMSG heading
  2. Title and Author of the article
  3. Name of the newspaper
  4. What the article was about/ topic
  5. Likes or dislikes about the topic/do you agree or disagree
  6. Definitions of difficult words
  • This is extra credit HW assignment.
  •  In order to receive credit it must be neatly done.
  •  You may receive parental support.
If there are words you do not know, PLEASE look them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment