About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14th

Today we...
  1. Read " i am running girl"
    • learned about Narrative Poetry
  2. Discussed "Jump"
    • learned about Biographies v Autobigraphies
  3. Vocabulary
    • Exemplifies
    • Endeavor
    • Mischeif
    • Boundless
    • Bustle
    • Springy
    • Dreaded
    • Mocking
    • Gritted
    • Plucky
  4. Grammar
    • Subjects and Predicates
    • Adjectives
    • Describe a seting

No comments:

Post a Comment