About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Homework - September 8, 2010

I will enjoy rereading the mini biographies of your classmates that you wrote in class today.
It was great to meet all of you today in Language Arts Reading.

Tonight's homework
Due Thursday, September 9, 2010
  1. Get your syllabus signed
  2. Visit the blogspot
  3. Take the poll
  4. Leave a comment

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Humphries this is Neaje .This is a very interesting blog .Now when I get older I want to make a website. Have a nice day

    Love,Neaje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms.Humphries... I just wanted you to know that I checked the blog. Sorry it was to late but I just finished my homework. Had alot to do. Finally Completed it!!! YAYYY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear ms humphries i feel that you should have not gave me a reflection because i found my paper at the end of class. i feel that you could of at least gave me a letter on my name because that is what you did for other kids from secret person in sixth grade december1 2010 kansas used her account because i dont have one

    ReplyDelete