About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Homework - September 15th

Due Thursday

 - Descriptive Writing
  • Write a detailed description of your bedroom
  • We will use these descriptions in class tomorrow
- Workbook activities
  • Complete pages 10, 12, 14, 15
CONTINUE TO PRACTICE YOUR SPELLING WORDS
Especially the following
  1.  Withhold
  2. Overrule
  3. Wristwatch
  4. World-class
  5. Skyscraper
  6. Skylight
  7. Weatherproof
  8. Self-Addressed
  9. Background
  10. Good-natured
  11. Wavelength
  12. Shipwreck
TEST FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment