About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

September 16th

Today we:

- Checked Homework pages, 12, 14, 15
-Reviewed Descriptive Writing
- Discussed Persuasive Letter Writing
  • Develop Point of View
  • Clearly State Opinions
    • List reasons that support opinion (Why do you believe this?)
  • To Conclude - Summarize your argument
- Discussed Tone
  • Friend
  • Parent
  • Principal
  • President
- Discussed Main Ideas and Supporting Details
- Reviewed Vocabulary
- Read Aloud
-

No comments:

Post a Comment