About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

West Side Story Reflection - Classwork

Now that you have finished the famous musical, West Side Story, write a critical review.

In your review, you should answer the following questions:

  1. What is the story about? 
  2. Did it remind you of any other plays that you have seen or read? Explain. 
  3. Who are the main characters? 
  4. What did the main characters want? 
  5. What happened to those characters? 
  6. What about the play was interesting? 
  7. Were there parts in the musical that you did not enjoy? Explain. 
  8. Would you recommend this musical to friends and family?

No comments:

Post a Comment