About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN: EXTRA CREDIT Finish the story






HOW WILL IT END?


Just as I was turning to see where the voice came from, I heard the door behind me slam shut! I ran to it and tried to push it open but, of course, it was locked. Now we had to go on; we could not turn back . . . . LaTasha and De'Von called softly to me and I groped my way toward them in the dark. "I think we can still make it if we just stick together and don't panic," De'Von cautioned. "Here, let's use my belt to keep us together. We can each hold onto part of it as we walk along and even if we can't see, we can at least know where . . . ." The belt flew out of my hands as LaTasha's voice fell away beneath us! I fumbled in the dark for a second and then said, "Darn it! Why didn't I think of this before? Right then and there I produced . . .

For extra credit, add  at least five more sentences to finish the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment