About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Monday, October 24, 2011

EMAILING

When sending an email, you have three options.
  • To: Primary recipients

  • Cc: "Carbon Copy" use this when you want to let someone know that the email was sent or to have a back up of the original email. 

  • Bcc: "Blind Carbon Copy" use this when you are sending an email to a long list of people who may not want to share their email address with others. ALSO please be aware that the "Bcc" option can be used to share emails without your knowledge.

 BE ADVISED THAT CYBER BULLYING OR EMAIL GOSSIPING is an unkind practice that can hurt the feelings of all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment