About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekend Homework

Students,

I hope that you enjoy your long, long weekend.
I just wanted to remind you of your homework responsibilities.
  1. WORD WISDOM TEST MONDAY! 
    • In order to prepare for you test, please ensure that Unit 2, Part 1 is complete (including the write it section)
    • Also,  I suggest  that you make flashcards to assist you in the studying process. 
  2. GRAMMAR TEXT DUE MONDAY!!! 
    • Please finish the take home test in the back of your Grammar, Usage, and Mechanics book. If you have forgotten your book here at the school, remember that this Saturday is FAMILY FUN DAY, and you will have access to  your locker, if you attend. 
  3. PERSONAL NARRATIVES
    • All students MUST email their 2nd drafts to Shakenya.Humphries@gmail.com
    • Remember to include captivating sensory details
SATURDAY IS FAMILY FUN DAY : 
I WILL BE THERE, AND I HOPE TO YOU SEE YOU TOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment