About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Friday, September 16, 2011

EXTRA CREDIT - MUSEUM VISIT: RACE EXHIBIT

OPTION ONE: 10 points EXTRA CREDIT!

Explore this website as a family: http://www.understandingrace.org/kids.html

Write a short 1-2 page paper discussing what you and your family learned.



OPTION TWO: 20 points EXTRA CREDIT!
Visit the Natural History Museum: http://www.mnh.si.edu/exhibits/race/

  1. Bring back some material to show that you visited the museum.
  2. Write a short, one page paper on what you have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment