About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Mysteries of Easter Island

Due tomorrow

1. In the 1950's, Thor Heyerdahl concluded that the first people on Easter island must have come from south America. What was some of the evidence upon which he based his conclusion? (Pgs. 114-115)

2. Scientist now think Heyerdahl may have been wrong. What are some of the differences between his theories and mOre modern ones about Easter Island? (pgs.116-117)

3. Based on the latest evidence, where do some scientist think the original Easter Islanders came from? (pgs.116-117)

Due tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment