About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Language Arts and Reading ( Trinity and Xavier ): Essay on Peace due Wednesday

LATE:

J.P.
C.P.
N.C.

Language Arts and Reading ( Trinity and Xavier ): Essay on Peace due Wednesday: ESSAY Some people argue that the world is a violent place. In your opinion is this true? Explain why or why not. Make sure to have a h...

2 comments:

  1. JP : I gave you that paper before I left the classroom/ library.

    Janiya Proctor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you did but it was incomplete. This is just a warning.

    ReplyDelete