About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

PREREADING for ROMEO and JULIET



 Hello students:

I will divide you into 4 groups: Shakespeare, Plays, Romeo and Juliet, Elizabethan Era
You will do research on your topic ( 3 sources)
You will create a powerpoint presentation of your topic

Shakespeare Group:
Who was William Shakespeare?
Create a biography!

Shakespeare's Writing Group:
What is a play?
Sonnet?
What are stage directions?
What is a comedy?
What is a tragedy?

Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
Who are the main characters?
What is the plot?
Are there movies of the play?
What should we look for during the play?

Elizabethan Era
What is it?
Why is it called this?
What does this have to do with Shakespeare?




You will research your topic and create a powerpoint presentation to introduce the topic to your classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment