About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random Crazy Things :]: Wendys report

Grade: 34/40

Introduction - 9

Presenting Both Arguments - 17/20

Conclusion - 8

Call to Action - ? missing
We will discuss Monday
( There are many grammar errors - remember to edit!)

Random Crazy Things :]: Wendys report: Wendy Wilson Reading Ms. Humphries 12/7/11 I.S.C.W. Why T.V. should be censored? I think T.V shou...

No comments:

Post a Comment