About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Homework

READ FOR REAL
Read Sections:
Responding to Injustice, Bringing Civil Disobedience, and A Simple Life

On a separate sheet of paper
  1. write the main idea of each section
  2. write three supporting details for each main idea
ESSAY
  1. write the main idea of each of your paragraphs
  2. write the supporting details that you provided to support your main idea

No comments:

Post a Comment