About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Monday, December 19, 2011

CONTRAVENE

contravene
vb (tr)
1. to come into conflict with or infringe (rules, laws, etc.)
2. to dispute or contradict (a statement, proposition, etc.)
[from Late Latin contrāvenīre, from Latin contra- + venīre to come]
contravener  n
contravention 

  • A person who knowingly contravenes WMSG procedures is liable to receive reflection.


  • Contravenention of the rules can also lead to suspension!


  • Do not visit businesses that directly contravene equal opportunities policy.


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment