About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Homwork - Due Tuesday 11-2-10

Skills Practice Book
  • pages 65-68

Spelling and Vocabulary
  • Study! Test Friday 
Reading
  • "FFF (Triple F) Accident Forgiveness" 
  • Complete Worksheet 
 HOME CONNECTION
 Discuss with your family about our new theme, Perspective Taking. Read the home connection worksheet with an adult. Do not forget to ask your parent/guardian to sign the Home Connection sheet!

3 comments:

  1. hi this is makayla your favorite student talking to the best teacher in the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. im back and i visted like u said to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did not know that u had a psychology degree last message posted by makayla tucker

    ReplyDelete