About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TEST FRIDAY!

Our VERY FIRST celebration of knowledge is THIS FRIDAY!!!!! YAY!
What you should review: 
  • Prediction/Inference 
  • Summarizing
  • Text-to-World Connections
  • Visualizing
  • Locating Main Idea
  • Providing Supporting Details
  • Drawing Conclusions
  • Using Adjectives to Describe Character
  • Vocabulary
    • Parcels
    • Foundry
    • deposit
    • conduct
    • raise
    • abash
  • Grammar
    • Adverbs/ Verbs
    • Proper Nouns, Common Nouns
    • Subjects/Predicates
    • Their, There, They're, There're 
    • Homographs
    • Homophones
    • Types of Sentences

No comments:

Post a Comment