About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

In Class Writing Tomorrow!

IN CLASS WRITING ASSIGNMENT

TOMORROW

 

BE PREPARED

Do not forget to bring your research on the following topics:
  • HISTORY OF AMERICA'S RELATIONSHIP WITH MEXICO
  • INFORMATION ON MEXICAN MIGRANT WORKERS IN THE UNITED STATES 
  • BILINGUAL EDUCATION 
  • BORDER SECURITY
STUDENTS,
YOU WILL HAVE ONE CLASS BLOCK TO ORGANIZE AND DRAFT A LETTER ON ONE OF THE TOPICS LISTED. THE LETTER WILL BE A PERSUASIVE WRITING ASSIGNMENT. DON'T FORGET,  YOU WILL HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR OPINION WITH FACTS SO PLEASE BRING YOUR RESEARCH TO CLASS.

BON CHANCE!

MS. HUMPHRIES

No comments:

Post a Comment