About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Class Today (Trinity)

Today in class students:

  • practiced using their vocabulary words by creating a skit. They were great!
  • brainstormed topics to discuss in their new class blog. 
    • All about me 
    • Pop Culture
    • Food
    • Candy
    • T.V. Shows
    • Places and locations in DC Metro Area
    • Rollercoasters - Theme Parks 
    • Middle School Life 
    • Frustrations
    • Confessions 
    • Cars
    • Talented People 
    • Bullying 
    • Peer Pressure
    • Music 
    • Dwellings
    • Journey to College
    • Art 
    • Thoughts, Suggestions, Dream, Wonders
    • Values
    • Comedy ( funny things we see) 
    • Random Thoughts 
    • Flashing Lights by Wendy 
    • Movies 
    • Guess What I Saw! 
  • Tomorrow we will decide and narrow our topics
HOMEWORK
  1. Check Blog
  2. Select a Topic for your Blog
  3. Study for Read for Real Test ! 
  4. Study for Word Wisdom Test ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment