About Me

My photo
I graduated from Loyola University New Orleans (Geaux Wolfpack!) with a B.A. in Psychology. I recently completed two years as an AmeriCorps member during which I found a home at the Washington Middle School for Girls. Prior to WMSG, I worked as an adult education instructor for the Corrections Organized for Re-entry program (CORe). My mission at WMSG is to empower the students and stregnthen their voice. I hope to inspire a love of learning and a love of self.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CENSORSHIP

Young Bloggers,
You are going to write a five-six paragraph argumentative essay explaining whether or not censorship should be legal or illegal.

You should answer the following questions in your essay:

What is censorship?
How is Music or Television censored?
Who wants music or television censored?
Why do other people want music or television to be censored?
How has censorship affected you and others?
How do you feel about censorship? Why?

You may use the following websites to help you:

No comments:

Post a Comment